With the unlimited possibilities for custom shutters available at Timberlane, how do you even begin to decide which shutters you should order for your home or residential project? You can start with traditional matching of house and shutter styles, but in the end, the best way to achieve a good fit and functionality, and to satisfy your own personal aesthetic tastes, is to break the process down into 6 steps:
These 6 steps are here to guide you and make your life easier when ordering your customized shutters from Timberlane. If you have further questions, please be sure to contact one of our Sales and Design consultants, who will be glad to help.
1. Selecting your Product can be one of the most difficult decisions of this process. If you do not choose to settle for anything less than the best, our Endurian line of shutters is the perfect fit for you. If you're a purist, we offer 3 types of wood for your choice for our Premium Wood line.
2. Choosing your Style depends on the design of the shutter you are looking for. With a large variety of panel and louvered options, amongst Bermuda and Board & Batten styles, Timberlane promises to have something that will fit your desires for your project.
3. Picking your Configuration will allow you to decide what size panels you would like on your shutters. Timberlane offers 8 panel configurations and the ability to create your own custom sizes.
4. Adding Options enhances your ability to personalize your shutters any way you like. From the custom color you may want to hand-forged hardware, Timberlane allows you to completely customize your shutters.
5. Finishing your shutters is also a very difficult decision, but here at Timberlane we recommend that you allow us to paint and prime your shutters. The paint and prime process at Timberlane is the most up-to-date with highly skilled, creative artisans and advanced technology.
6. Measuring your shutters properly is very important during your residential project. Incorrect numbers could affect the process and delay the receipt of your custom shutters. Be sure to follow our different measuring guides to help you along the way.