Account Executive – Inside Sales Rep
As an Inside Sales Representative at Timberlane, your role will be to make connections with prospective Timberlane customers, develop a positive rapport and ultimately guide them in purchasing Timberlane products.
You will develop and utilize best-in-class sales practices as you contact, qualify and close a high volume of marketing-generated leads contributing to the company sales goal. Your primary role will be to contact individuals who have expressed an interest in our products, using proven sales techniques to best solve their needs.
You will be responsible for achieving key activity metrics, sales targets and quotas. You must be a highly motivated, resourceful individual who wants to connect with people and exceed your goals.
- Perform a high volume of outbound sales activities to communicate with potential customers.
- Quickly develop an understanding of the customer needs and effectively communicate Timberlane’s value proposition.
- Closely manage the sales process from initial engagement to qualification to closing the sale, using our proven selling system.
- Develop and grow a sales pipeline, via phone and email communications.
- Manage and maintain accurate sales forecast and utilize effective follow-up strategies.
- Counsel prospects on the right products and prepare accurate proposals, ensuring high customer satisfaction.
- Deliver technical information in an easy to understand manner.
- 1-3 years outbound tele-sales experience
- Construction, Carpentry and/or Building Products knowledge required
- Must be coachable, open to new ideas and feedback
- Salesforce CRM, Microsoft Office products required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent years of experience preferred
Apply To This Position
Timberlane Inc. is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.