Business Development Representative
Timberlane, Inc., the leading manufacturer of custom exterior shutters and garage doors, is seeking an experienced Business Development Representative to join our dynamic sales team.
As a Business Development Specialist, you will extend brand awareness through relentless discovery and exploration of new and existing business opportunities and relationships. The ideal candidate for this role must have a fundamental understanding of sales and business operations to be able to jump right in and take the lead on helping to build our current and future sales pipeline.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- You will execute the overall outbound business development strategy by generating and qualifying new leads through calls made to new prospects as well as existing customers, passing on qualified leads to the sales team.
- You will manage, track and report on all lead qualification activities using Salesforce.com
- You will learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of products, industry trends and competition.
- You will have a complete understanding of the products and services offered by Timberlane, and those of our competitors.
Essential Qualifications and skills:
- Proven track record of exceeding outbound call and call connection goals
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills on the phone
- Ability to consistently work in a fast-paced environment
- Minimum 2 years’ equivalent experience in a business development role
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Documented accomplishments in Business Development and Lead Generation
- Experience with CRM Software, Salesforce preferred
Apply To This Position
Timberlane Inc. is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.