At Timberlane, we never stop growing! We are expanding our Finance team with a newly developed role for an ERP Cost Accountant. Our brand is built on the great products we make and we are seeking the best to join our team!
As our ERP Cost Accountant you will direct and manage all the plant financial reporting and cost accounting activities within the company’s ERP system, Visual Manufacturing. This position has a strong focus in cost accounting, inventory control and production planning capacity. The candidate should have strong experience in manufacturing cost accounting, cost variance reporting, inventory control, scrap reduction efforts and in working with Plant Management in helping to make the facility cost efficient. This role is responsible for the plant financials to include plant analytics, dashboards and plant KPI’s and internal control procedures. Strong ERP and technology experience is required.
This position reports to the President & CEO.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Planning, Studying, and collecting data to determine costs of business activity such as raw material purchases, inventory and labor
- Analyzing data collected and recording results
- Analyzing changes in product design, raw materials, manufacturing methods or services provided, to determine effects on cost
- Analyzing actual manufacturing costs and preparing periodic reports comparing standard costs to actual production costs
- Will work extensively in our ERP, Infor Visual Manufacturing
- Recording cost information for use in controlling expenditures
- Analyzing audits of costs and preparing reports
- Making estimates of new and proposed product costs
- Providing management with reports specifying and comparing factors affecting prices and profitability of products or services
- Maintaining Cost Accounting System
- Assisting in Month end close of the General Ledger
- Conducts physical inventories and monitors cycle count program
- Reconciles finished goods inventories
If you have a cost accounting background, are looking to be a game-changer on a growing team and passionate about technology, you may be the perfect fit. In addition, you must embrace Timberlane’s Core Values:
Timberlane’s Core Values
- INTEGRITY We say what we mean, do what we say, and keep our commitments. We take responsibility for our actions and for our results.
- TEAM We give our best to bring out the best in others. We share ideas, knowledge and encouragement freely, collaborating to win and grow as a team.
- INNOVATION We are innovators who embrace every challenge as an opportunity to continuously improve both our products and ourselves.
- TRANSPARENCY We are open, candid, authentic and direct. We speak up with constructive ideas, feedback and concerns that are timely, specific and caring.
- GROWTH We are learners who embrace change and actively seek ways to improve ourselves and our work.
- ENERGY We energize and inspire one another to see potential and good. We are positive thinkers who transform even the most challenging problems into creative solutions.
Your experience AND your fit within our company Core Values will be equally weighted.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum 5 years of Cost Accounting experience in a Manufacturing Environment.
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Strong cost systems background and sound understanding of accounting principles.
- Experience working with Engineering and Manufacturing personnel on development and analysis of cost standards.
Compensation and Benefits
- Salary Position
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term and Disability Insurance available
- Paid Time Off
- 8 Paid Holidays
More about Timberlane, Inc.
From its headquarters in Montgomeryville, PA, Timberlane offers extraordinary customization capabilities in wood and state-of the-art maintenance-free materials for its core shutter business, through a personal, direct-to-customer experience. Timberlane Shutters currently hang on the windows of the White House; the Southern Living Design Home, Palladio Home Award winners, and many prestigious historic sites, but also throughout neighborhoods across the USA where quality and attention to detail are of importance.
Please send your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com
Timberlane, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.