Timberlane, Inc. is one of the most well-respected brands in the exterior shutter industry. Our brand is built on great products and we are seeking the best installers to join our team!
As an Experienced Installer, with a minimum of 5+ years’ industry experience, you will be responsible for the installation of our custom shutters on customer’s homes within a local service radius to the Timberlane office.
The right individual for this position is highly experience in installation services. You are customer focused and have the ability to meet deadlines and daily installation schedules.
In addition, you must be:
- Quality focused
- Dependable and punctual
- Work effectively both individually and as part of a team environment.
- Have superior installation skills.
- Have the ability to lift atleast 50 pounds and perform repetitive tasks regularly.
- Have extensive ladder experience.
If you have an installation background and are passionate about producing a flawless product, you may be the perfect fit. In addition, you must embrace Timberlane’s Core Values:
Timberlane’s Core Values
- INTEGRITY We Own It.
- TEAM We Rather Than Me.
- INNOVATION Never Settle, Challenge Everything.
- TRANSPARENCY Say What Needs to Be Said.
- GROWTH Venture Out of Your Comfort Zone.
- ENERGY Brighten the Room.
Your experience AND your fit within our company Core Values will be equally weighted.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- 5+ years’ experience in installation
Compensation and Benefits
- Hourly position
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability and Life Insurance available
- Paid Time Off
- 8 Paid Holidays
More about Timberlane, Inc.
From its headquarters in Montgomeryville, PA, Timberlane offers extraordinary customization capabilities in wood and state-of the-art maintenance-free materials for its core shutter business, through a personal, direct-to-customer experience. Timberlane Shutters currently hang on the windows of the White House; the Southern Living Design Home, Palladio Home Award winners, and many prestigious historic sites, but also throughout neighborhoods across the USA where quality and attention to detail are of importance.
Please send your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Timberlane, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.