Timberlane, Inc. is one of the most well-respected brands in the exterior shutter industry. The company is now on an aggressive growth trajectory due to recent business expansion into the larger exterior home sector, following a strong 20 year history. Our brand is built on great products and we are seeking the best to join our Manufacturing team!
As an Experienced Woodworker, with a minimum of 5+ years’ experience in millwork, cabinetmaking, or furniture making industry, we have opportunities available in our Rough Mill, Machining, Assembly and Finishing departments.
Must have the ability to read and accurately comprehend written work orders and drawings. Experience in running shapers, saws, tenorors, mortisers, sanders, etc. is required. Experience in operating moulders and CNC routers is a big plus. Ability to meet deadlines and daily production quotas are a must.
In addition, you must be:
- Quality focused
- Have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Dependable and punctual
- Work effectively both individually and as part of a team environment.
- Have superior math skills.
- Have the ability to lift atleast 50 pounds and perform repetitive tasks regularly.
If you have a woodworking background, are looking for a team environment and passionate about producing a flawless product, you may be the perfect fit. In addition, you must embrace Timberlane’s Core Values:
Timberlane’s Core Values
- INTEGRITY We say what we mean, do what we say, and keep our commitments. We take responsibility for our actions and for our results.
- TEAM We give our best to bring out the best in others. We share ideas, knowledge and encouragement freely, collaborating to win and grow as a team.
- INNOVATION We are innovators who embrace every challenge as an opportunity to continuously improve both our products and ourselves.
- TRANSPARENCY We are open, candid, authentic and direct. We speak up with constructive ideas, feedback and concerns that are timely, specific and caring.
- GROWTH We are learners who embrace change and actively seek ways to improve ourselves and our work.
- ENERGY We energize and inspire one another to see potential and good. We are positive thinkers who transform even the most challenging problems into creative solutions.
Your experience AND your fit within our company Core Values will be equally weighted.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- 5+ years’ experience in millwork, cabinetmaking, furniture making industry
Compensation and Benefits
- Hourly position
- Medical, Dental Insurance available
- Paid Time Off
- 8 Paid Holidays
More about Timberlane, Inc.
From its headquarters in Montgomeryville, PA, Timberlane offers extraordinary customization capabilities in wood and state-of the-art maintenance-free materials for its core shutter business, through a personal, direct-to-customer experience. Timberlane Shutters currently hang on the windows of the White House; the Southern Living Design Home, Palladio Home Award winners, and many prestigious historic sites, but also throughout neighborhoods across the USA where quality and attention to detail are of importance.
Please send your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com
Timberlane, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.