Timberlane, Inc. is one of the most well-respected brands in the exterior shutter industry. We are currently seeking a Marketing & Communications Intern to join our team!
In this internship, you will:
- Contribute new creative ideas for upcoming marketing campaigns
- Create and schedule post on social media (Facebook, Instagram, Houzz, Pinterest)
- Engage industry influencers and drive awareness
- Research industry trends and stay up to date on current events
- Implement digital marketing campaigns across multiple platforms
- Draft web copy and other marketing materials
Successful candidates will possess:
- Professional writing and interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledge of social medial best practices
- Proofreading skills are a must
- A passion for social medial and digital marketing trends
- Social media platform experience
To be considered for this role:
- You must be a marketing and communications major in your sophomore, junior or senior year.
- Have the ability to work 15-20 hours a week
In addition, you must embrace Timberlane’s Core Values:
Timberlane’s Core Values
- INTEGRITY We say what we mean, do what we say, and keep our commitments. We take responsibility for our actions and for our results.
- TEAM We give our best to bring out the best in others. We share ideas, knowledge and encouragement freely, collaborating to win and grow as a team.
- INNOVATION We are innovators who embrace every challenge as an opportunity to continuously improve both our products and ourselves.
- TRANSPARENCY We are open, candid, authentic and direct. We speak up with constructive ideas, feedback and concerns that are timely, specific and caring.
- GROWTH We are learners who embrace change and actively seek ways to improve ourselves and our work.
- ENERGY We energize and inspire one another to see potential and good. We are positive thinkers who transform even the most challenging problems into creative solutions.
More about Timberlane, Inc.
From its headquarters in Montgomeryville, PA, Timberlane offers extraordinary customization capabilities in wood and state-of the-art maintenance-free materials for its core shutter business, through a personal, direct-to-customer experience. Timberlane Shutters currently hang on the windows of the White House; the Southern Living Design Home, Palladio Home Award winners, and many prestigious historic sites, but also throughout neighborhoods across the USA where quality and attention to detail are of importance.
Please send your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Timberlane, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.