Sick of the typical client churn you find working in an agency? Maybe you are currently working for a ‘tired’ brand and are looking for something more exciting? Timberlane, Inc. is looking for a PPC Rockstar! We’ve outsourced for 15 years and are bringing our PPC/SEM Manager role in-house!
Timberlane is at the forefront of expanding into additional product categories in 2020, making this an even more exciting time to join the team! We won’t just bring anyone in to complete our leading-edge marketing team. We pride ourselves with being ahead of the curve when it comes to marketing technology and best practices and are looking for a Rockstar to help us take our paid media strategy to the next level.
You need to be passionate about directly driving business growth, be innovative - never settle, always pushing boundaries to keep ahead of the ever-changing paid search landscape and embrace our team culture and core values.
Your role on our team:The PPC/SEM Manager is responsible for the strategy, creation, implementation, measurement and success of all paid search activities including but not limited to Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook and Instagram. This is a hands-on role that is responsible for bid management, creative copy writing, campaign management and continuous testing to improve ROI and enhance our current acquisition strategy.
What you will get to do:
- Directly manage, develop, implement and optimize the day-to-day operations of all paid digital media including Google Adwords, Bing Ads, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn Ads
- Manage daily, weekly and quarterly bid optimizations to manage spend levels and improve ROI
- Develop new ad copy and implement AB testing to maximize qualified lead volume
- Refine current paid strategy for better audience segmentation and targeting including opportunities for keyword, geography, device and channel expansion
- Develop digital engagement strategies as part of an integrated marketing plan through social, display and pay-per-click advertising to improve ROI
- Own end-to-end performance of our paid digital marketing channels
- Collaborate with Marketing team to optimize website, landing pages and marketing automation campaigns to improve acquisition strategy
- Track KPIs and produce insightful reports for management
- Keep on top of industry trends and tactics to enhance experience and drive growth
- Contribute to the team’s collective intelligence by being a team player
The skills you need to bring to the table:
- Prior experience managing significant advertising spend
- Experience managing Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn Ads
- Experience with bulk editing (Ads Editor) and Keyword Planner
- Google Ads Advanced Certification required
- Google Analytics and google optimize experience
- Understanding of Google Tag Manager
- Front-end landing page design, CRO and marketing automation (Hubspot) experience preferred
- Experience with paid search platforms such as Kenshoo is ideal
- Deep working knowledge of SEO
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Marketing, Communications or related field.
- 5 years of relevant experience as a Paid Search Manager with hands-on experience managing, developing, implementing and optimizing PPC campaigns on Google AdWords and Bing Ads with a proven track record of success
See What Our Employees Are Saying
The office environment is very positive and open
I had the opportunity to intern with Timberlane Team over the Summer and I enjoyed every minute of it. Everyone in the office was very welcoming and as well as the artisans on the manufacturing floor whenever I ran into them. It is apparent that management wants its employees to succeed. For example, when goals are accomplished the team is rewarded and the office environment is very positive and open which allows for a lot of collaboration. Overall, I had a great experience working at Timberlane.
Everyone is happy and feels like they’re part of a family
Morning meetings ensure that everyone knows what the game plan is for the day. Management is great and they never make you feel like they’re above you or better than you. The after-hours activities that are set up are a very creative way to keep everyone happy and feel like they’re part of a family. Interacting with everyone is truly the best part of the job because everyone was super friendly and inviting.
I enjoy my morning commute and look forward to the week enfolding
It’s not every day you get to wake up and continue to enjoy commuting to work. I’ve had the privilege of working with a wonderful group of people who are truly masters of their craft who welcomed me to the Timberlane family with open arms.
Benefits of Working for Timberlane
Perks & Discounts
Apply To This Position
Timberlane Inc. is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.