Timberlane, Inc. is looking for a PPC Rockstar! We’ve outsourced for 15 years and are bringing our PPC/SEM Manager role in-house!
Sick of the typical client churn you find working in an agency? Maybe you are currently working for a ‘tired’ brand and are looking for something more exciting?
Timberlane is at the forefront of expanding into additional product categories in 2020, making this an even more exciting time to join the team! We won’t just bring anyone in to complete our leading-edge marketing team. We pride ourselves with being ahead of the curve when it comes to marketing technology and best practices and are looking for a Rockstar to help us take our paid media strategy to the next level.
You need to be passionate about directly driving business growth, be innovative – never settle, always pushing boundaries to keep ahead of the ever-changing paid search landscape and embrace our team culture and core values.
Your role on our team:
The PPC/SEM Manager is responsible for the strategy, creation, implementation, measurement and success of all paid search activities including but not limited to Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook and Instagram. This is a hands-on role that is responsible for bid management, creative copy writing, campaign management and continuous testing to improve ROI and enhance our current acquisition strategy.
What you will get to do:
- Directly manage, develop, implement and optimize the day-to-day operations of all paid digital media including Google Adwords, Bing Ads, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn Ads
- Manage daily, weekly and quarterly bid optimizations to manage spend levels and improve ROI
- Develop new ad copy and implement AB testing to maximize qualified lead volume
- Refine current paid strategy for better audience segmentation and targeting including opportunities for keyword, geography, device and channel expansion
- Develop digital engagement strategies as part of an integrated marketing plan through social, display and pay-per-click advertising to improve ROI
- Own end-to-end performance of our paid digital marketing channels
- Collaborate with Marketing team to optimize website, landing pages and marketing automation campaigns to improve acquisition strategy
- Track KPIs and produce insightful reports for management
- Keep on top of industry trends and tactics to enhance experience and drive growth
- Contribute to the team’s collective intelligence by being a team player
The skills you need to bring to the table:
- Prior experience managing significant advertising spend
- Experience managing Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn Ads
- Experience with bulk editing (Ads Editor) and Keyword Planner
- Google Ads Advanced Certification required
- Google Analytics and google optimize experience
- Understanding of Google Tag Manager
- Front-end landing page design, CRO and marketing automation (Hubspot) experience preferred
- Experience with paid search platforms such as Kenshoo is ideal
- Deep working knowledge of SEO
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Marketing, Communications or related field.
- 5 years of relevant experience as a Paid Search Manager with hands-on experience managing, developing, implementing and optimizing PPC campaigns on Google AdWords and Bing Ads with a proven track record of success
More about Timberlane, Inc.
From its headquarters in Montgomeryville, PA, Timberlane offers extraordinary customization capabilities in wood and state-of the-art maintenance-free materials for its core shutter business, through a personal, direct-to-customer experience. Timberlane is at the forefront of expanding into additional product categories in 2020!
Timberlane Shutters currently hang on the windows of the White House; the Southern Living Design Home, Palladio Home Award winners, and many prestigious historic sites, but also throughout neighborhoods across the USA where quality and attention to detail are of importance.
Please send your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Timberlane, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.