Timberlane, Inc. is one of the most well-respected brands in the exterior shutter industry. The company is now on an aggressive growth trajectory due to recent business expansion into the larger exterior home sector, following a strong 20-year history. Our brand is built on great products and superior customer engagement through a personal, direct-to-consumer model. As such, we are seeking the best and the brightest to join our powerful Inside Sales Team as a Sales Development Representative.
As a Sales Development Representative, your role is to be one of the initial voices of the Timberlane brand. You will engage with new inquiries via phone and email, understand the consumer’s need and qualify each lead and then provide the qualified leads to Timberlane Account Executives to continue nurturing the relationship. In addition, you will have the opportunity to cultivate new leads through sales prospecting. Your performance will be measured as you play a vital role in the creation of a robust sales pipeline for our Account Executives.
Through this process, you will:
- Be a Timberlane brand steward
- Embrace the established Timberlane CRM process and protocols for account follow up
- Engage in a meaningful, brand-relevant way with prior customers, supporting Timberlane’s value proposition, through a high volume of outbound phone activity
- Be responsive in hundreds of customer conversations per week via phone, email and text demonstrating a deep understanding of Timberlane’s products and competitive differentiators, as well as an awareness of customer needs to maximize customer progression to the next level of the sales funnel
- Be comfortable in managing a high-activity pipeline of an outbound phone, email and text communications; achieving time-sensitive KPIs
- Be forever hungry in prospecting 80-100 contacts per day via a variety of outbound activity
- Be customer-centric and results-oriented, supporting Timberlane brand equity and expansion
If you are a fast-learner, build great people connections, are personally competitive to beat your last milestone and are always unsatisfied with anything short of a superstar result, you may be the perfect fit. In addition, you must embrace Timberlane’s Core Values:
Timberlane’s Core Values
- INTEGRITY We say what we mean, do what we say, and keep our commitments. We take responsibility for our actions and for our results.
- TEAM We give our best to bring out the best in others. We share ideas, knowledge and encouragement freely, collaborating to win and grow as a team.
- INNOVATION We are innovators who embrace every challenge as an opportunity to continuously improve both our products and ourselves.
- TRANSPARENCY We are open, candid, authentic and direct. We speak up with constructive ideas, feedback and concerns that are timely, specific and caring.
- GROWTH We are learners who embrace change and actively seek ways to improve ourselves and our work.
- ENERGY We energize and inspire one another to see potential and good. We are positive thinkers who transform even the most challenging problems into creative solutions.
Your experience AND your fit within our company Core Values will be equally weighted.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- 1-2+ years experience in high volume outbound phone sales, with a track record of success
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- SalesForce CRM experience
- Ability to speak clearly and enunciate
- Ability to deliver technical information over the phone in an easy to understand fashion
- Willingness for flexible hours (nights, weekends) as business demands
Compensation and Benefits
- Hourly position
- Ongoing training on prospecting strategies and sales techniques
- Career path potential for more challenging and rewarding sales roles within the Inside Sales team
- Medical, Dental Insurance available
- Paid Time Off
- 8 Paid Holidays
More about Timberlane, Inc.
From its headquarters in Montgomeryville, PA, Timberlane offers extraordinary customization capabilities in wood and state-of-the-art maintenance-free materials for its core shutter business, through personal, direct-to-customer experience. Timberlane Shutters currently hang on the windows of the White House; the Southern Living Design Home, Palladio Home Award winners, and many prestigious historic sites, but also throughout neighborhoods across the USA where quality and attention to detail are of importance.
Please send your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Timberlane, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin.