Timberlane is looking for bright, motivated, dynamic individuals to join our successful Intern Program! Our Interns will contribute to our organization by assisting in an array of daily assignments and projects under the supervision of our department heads.
- Minimum commitment of 16 hours per week for a duration of 3 months
- Students pursuing degrees in Business Administration, Accounting, Marketing, Engineering are encouraged to apply. All majors are welcome to apply
- Must be self-motivated, responsible, dependable and dedicated to our Core Values. Strong writing skills and web-based research abilities a must
- Interact with industry professionals, and develop key business skills, knowledge and relationships
- Opportunity to gain an in-depth look at the operations of a successful manufacturing facility
- Exposures to multiple facets of our growing business with projects tailored towards you
- Access to a Senior Leadership Team mentor
See What Our Employees Are Saying
The office environment is very positive and open
I had the opportunity to intern with Timberlane Team over the Summer and I enjoyed every minute of it. Everyone in the office was very welcoming and as well as the artisans on the manufacturing floor whenever I ran into them. It is apparent that management wants its employees to succeed. For example, when goals are accomplished the team is rewarded and the office environment is very positive and open which allows for a lot of collaboration. Overall, I had a great experience working at Timberlane.
Everyone is happy and feels like they’re part of a family
Morning meetings ensure that everyone knows what the game plan is for the day. Management is great and they never make you feel like they’re above you or better than you. The after-hours activities that are set up are a very creative way to keep everyone happy and feel like they’re part of a family. Interacting with everyone is truly the best part of the job because everyone was super friendly and inviting.
I enjoy my morning commute and look forward to the week enfolding
It’s not every day you get to wake up and continue to enjoy commuting to work. I’ve had the privilege of working with a wonderful group of people who are truly masters of their craft who welcomed me to the Timberlane family with open arms.
Apply To This Position
Timberlane Inc. is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.