Moulder Operator Apprenticeship
Timberlane, Inc. has a unique opportunity for an Apprentice to join our team
This position will offer a driven, enthusiastic apprentice the opportunity to learn and develop in a hands-on environment while being a contributing member of our production team. As an apprentice, you will be observing, training, and developing skills to run and maintain state of the art Weinig machines used for wood processing while under the instruction of skilled technical team members.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Observe processes, attend training, and participate in learning opportunities.
- Demonstrated skills and processes as the training period progresses by working both as part of the team and independently, to undertake tasks as instructed and increase overall contributions to the department.
- Assist within various job responsibilities in the Rough Mill Department.
- Must be able to read and accurately comprehend written work orders and drawings.
- Positively receive feedback.
- Conduct all activities in a safe manner, adhering to company safety standards.
- Ensure proper housekeeping activities are maintained daily.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Highschool Diploma, or equivalent
- Keen eye for quality
- Have superior math skills
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks regularly
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
See What Our Employees Are Saying
The office environment is very positive and open
I had the opportunity to intern with Timberlane Team over the Summer and I enjoyed every minute of it. Everyone in the office was very welcoming and as well as the artisans on the manufacturing floor whenever I ran into them. It is apparent that management wants its employees to succeed. For example, when goals are accomplished the team is rewarded and the office environment is very positive and open which allows for a lot of collaboration. Overall, I had a great experience working at Timberlane.
Everyone is happy and feels like they’re part of a family
Morning meetings ensure that everyone knows what the game plan is for the day. Management is great and they never make you feel like they’re above you or better than you. The after-hours activities that are set up are a very creative way to keep everyone happy and feel like they’re part of a family. Interacting with everyone is truly the best part of the job because everyone was super friendly and inviting.
I enjoy my morning commute and look forward to the week enfolding
It’s not every day you get to wake up and continue to enjoy commuting to work. I’ve had the privilege of working with a wonderful group of people who are truly masters of their craft who welcomed me to the Timberlane family with open arms.
Benefits of Working for Timberlane
Perks & Discounts
- Employee Wellness Program
- Timberlane Product Discount Program
- Employee Referral Bonuses
- Safety Boot Subsidy & Prescription Safety Glass Program
Financial & Retirement
- 401k Retirement Benefits
- Short Term Disability
- Life Insurance Programs for Employee and Family
A Day in the Life of a Timberlane Woodworker
Start the day in a team huddle to stay connected on important announcements, share metrics and celebrate accomplishments.
Assemble various sized orders that are regularly shipped all across the United States.
Take your regularly scheduled break and grab a bite to eat with your fellow co-workers.
Conduct a final quality check before shutter orders leave your department.
Apply To This Position
Timberlane Inc. is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.