Temporary Production Supervisor
(Face Shield Assembly Department)
Join Our Fight For The Frontline
Timberlane, Inc., a custom shutter manufacturer, in Montgomeryville, PA has recently pivoted to create a production line for personal protective equipment, specifically face shields, to aid front line staff fighting the COVID-19 pandemic. The demands are high, and we need highly motivated supervisors to lead our temporary staff in this assembly process. This is a fantastic opportunity for temporary employment while contributing back to our community.
Timberlane Inc. is currently seeking an experienced production supervisor for our (PPE) personal protective equipment assembly department. The production supervisor will be responsible for management of all day to day activities within the production shift, ensuring all assigned tasks are delivered, according to specification, while supervising 30 – 50 temporary employees in a fast pace environment.
There will be two supervisor individuals on each shift.
Primary Tasks include but are not limited to:
- Delegate work to production associates
- Conduct regular inspections
- Ensure finish parts are complete and meet company’s quality standards
- Identify opportunities for improvement
- Keep records of all day-to-day production activities and daily attendance on each shift
- Plan and organize daily production tasks
- Monitor production process, make periodic checks & adjust production setup
- Train new production associates
- Provide recommendations for production, safety, and efficiency process
- Supervisory or Leadership experience managing a temporary workforce is required
- Assembly background preferred but not required
- Able to work Independently
- Must be able to communicate effectively
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- Fantastic interpersonal/people skills
Employment Status & Compensation:
- This position is a temporary role; therefore, benefits are not available
- Compensation is $18-20.00 per hour
- Open positions are for 1st shift (6:30a – 3:00p) and 2nd shift (2:30p – 11:00p), including a weekend rotation.
Health & Safety Regulations:
For everyone’s safety, we have implemented the following guidelines, referring to the CDC (Center for Disease Control) for guidance:
- Employees should not report to work if you or a member of your household is currently or have experienced any symptoms of COVID-19 in the past 14 days, including fever, cough or shortness of breath.
- You will be working at a single workstation, maintaining 6 feet of distance from other workers.
- Two forms of PPE, a face mask and shield, are required to be worn at all times.
- Workstation sanitization will be conducted between each shift change.
Apply To This Position
Timberlane Inc. is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.