Social Media Marketing Coordinator
Are you passionate about home design? A bit obsessive in keeping up with style trends?
If you have a love for writing and growing a community around a brand while bringing creative concepts to life in a compelling way, our position could be the perfect role for you! Timberlane is looking for a highly creative writer to be the voice of our brand as our Social Media Marketing Coordinator. This opportunity is the perfect fit for someone who is excited about directly influencing growth with design and creativity.
The Social Media Marketing Coordinator is responsible for the strategy, creation, implementation and success of all social media, blog, video content, influencer strategy, public relations and other creative mediums to help drive brand awareness and positive sentiment that support business objectives.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Achieve corporate financial objectives, with a desire to leverage the full spectrum of marketing capabilities to propel significant future growth
- Collaborate with Marketing team to strategize around expansion of new programs, channels and mediums that can increase acquisition or conversion metrics
- Create compelling press releases, blogs, posts, video scripts and other creative content to cultivate Timberlane brand awareness
- Manage day-to-day engagement and operations, social listening, and community support across social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Houzz and Pinterest.
- Develop insights into social media channels to optimize campaign performance to achieve corporate goals.
- Leverage user generated content and influencer marketing to increase user engagement on all social platforms.
- Engage on all aspects of marketing as needed including creative development, segmentation strategies, market research, and analysis to ensure cohesive, cross-channel marketing efforts that drive results.
- Collaborate with marketing and sales teams to ensure brand advocacy, complete integration of all marketing activities across channels, and results. Maintain content calendar and project plan.
Essential Skills, Experience, & Responsibilities
- Highly effective communicator with excellent written and verbal communication skills, with proven content writing and proofreading skills
- Current on all social media, content marketing and home design trends
- Passionate about home design and architecture is a must
- Track record for creativity and innovation to support business performance and growth
- Solid ability to create engaging, influential content in a variety of mediums
- Experience in managing social media programs and platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Houzz, LinkedIn and Pinterest
- Resourceful, problem-solving style which thrives in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment and fosters collaborative relationships
- Solid project management, with ability to independently manage multiple projects on-time with flawless quality
- Proficiency with Office suite of products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Design experience with HTML, Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator and other software a plus
- 2 years marketing experience with a background in design and architecture
- Portfolio of written samples that demonstrate success
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in marketing, communications, or related field. Degree in Interior Design is a plus
Apply To This Position
Timberlane Inc. is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.