Summer Employment Program
Timberlane welcomes students to work alongside our Production Team during the summer months to gain hands-on experience in our state of the art manufacturing facility. Our Summer Program offers a competitive starting rate, the opportunity to learn multiple facets of our manufacturing process and be involved in key projects to build your resume.
Our past Summer Students expressed a wide range of interests and backgrounds ranging from engineering students to those interested in woodworking technology and those with a general enthusiasm in pursuing a career in manufacturing.
- Based upon performance, a summer employee may be eligible for a $0.25 increase per hour effective with the start of the second summer the employee is actively working
- Each summer session the employee returns to work for Timberlane, he or she will be eligible for $250 upon completing 400 hours during the summer session
Refer a Friend!
- Refer a friend for the Summer Employment Program and receive a $50 gift card 30 Days after starting
- The schedule will reflect a Monday through Friday, 6:30 AM to 3:00 PM shift
- In order to be considered for the Summer Employment Program, individuals must be enrolled in high school or college full time and be available to work from June through August
See What Our Employees Are Saying
The office environment is very positive and open
I had the opportunity to intern with Timberlane Team over the Summer and I enjoyed every minute of it. Everyone in the office was very welcoming and as well as the artisans on the manufacturing floor whenever I ran into them. It is apparent that management wants its employees to succeed. For example, when goals are accomplished the team is rewarded and the office environment is very positive and open which allows for a lot of collaboration. Overall, I had a great experience working at Timberlane.
Everyone is happy and feels like they’re part of a family
Morning meetings ensure that everyone knows what the game plan is for the day. Management is great and they never make you feel like they’re above you or better than you. The after-hours activities that are set up are a very creative way to keep everyone happy and feel like they’re part of a family. Interacting with everyone is truly the best part of the job because everyone was super friendly and inviting.
I enjoy my morning commute and look forward to the week enfolding
It’s not every day you get to wake up and continue to enjoy commuting to work. I’ve had the privilege of working with a wonderful group of people who are truly masters of their craft who welcomed me to the Timberlane family with open arms.
Apply To This Position
Timberlane Inc. is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.