Premium Wood Shutters
Wooden Shutter Material
For the purists who appreciate the authenticity of wood, Timberlane uses the highest quality of wood on the market today to handcraft our beautiful shutters. Our Premium Wood Shutters can be configured in a wide array of styles and options to suit your home's unique style.
With an available 10-year warranty against defects and workmanship as well as a 5-year warranty on factory-applied paint finishes, Timberlane ensures that your expectations are exceeded with our Premium Wood Shutters.
- Available in Western Hemlock, Western Red Cedar, Spanish Cedar and Sapele Mahogany
- Handcrafted to meet the most exacting of specifications as requested
- Highest quality wood resistant to moisture and termite damage
- Preferred choice by Timberlane customers
Timberlane's Premium Wood Species
Timberlane offers four premium wood types for our handcrafted shutters. Choose the wood species that is right for you.
Western Hemlock is an attractive, old growth lumber with clear vertical grain rich in golden color that showcases the pure beauty of this premium material. Recognized as one of the best woods for general construction, this wood species is a clear choice as our go-to premium wood material.
- Renowned staining finish wood grain
- Exceptional high strength and density
Western Red Cedar is a beautiful, fine-grained wood that has natural tannins to help preserve its character, quality, and long-lasting durability. Every piece of cedar is hand-selected and patiently kiln-dried to last for years to come.
- Extraordinary resistance to rot and termite damage
- Light, durable and easy to work with
Spanish Red Cedar also known as cigar box cedar, is a fine hardwood. It has similar characteristics to Western Red Cedar but with its own enduring charm. Spanish Cedar is also known for its durability.
- A durable long-lasting shutter material option
- Ideal for staining due to its consistent grain pattern
Sapele Mahogany a wood in the Mahogany family, delivers a dramatic impact. It is a luxurious wood, with a straight, open, and attractive grain, that looks beautiful either stained or with a clear, natural finish. Being one of the strongest, most water-resistant woods.
- A premium hardwood ideal for exterior use
- Ideal for staining due to its pronounced grain pattern
Want to Learn More About our Premium Wood Shutters?
If you are interested in learning more about our Premium Wood Shutters, take time to explore some of our available resources. Dive into our Product Comparison Chart, Shutter Profile & Material Guide or get technical with our Premium Wood Specifications Guide.